jeudi 29 mars 2018

Travel Bucket List



The last year I had the opportunity to travel abroad for the first time. I was so lucky to visit Germany even if it was for 15 days but it was the best experience I ever had and it made my desire to travel even stronger. 

Germany was on my travel bucket list, and I felt so happy to visit it. And I am so happy and glad that I will go to continue my studies there. But there are still so many destinations left on my travel bucket list! 


DUBAI
Desert Safari,Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Mosque, Bastakiya Quarter and Dubai Museum. Everything there is top! If I go there I might not even come home!

CUBA
I would particularly love to see Trinidad, La Havana, Camagüey, Varadero, Cienfuegos, Cayo Santa María and Holguín.


Greece
I have been dying to visit Santorini, only to take pictures like the professional Bloggers such as ohhcouture, wanderlustyle. I'd also love to spend some days in Mykonos, Oia and Naxos.

Maldives
I added Maldives to my bucket list thanks to Maldivesmania account. Whenever they post a post I start thinking about Maldives, especially about Rasdhoo and Maafushi. I will die to visit it. 


All photos on this article are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram!






8 commentaires:

  1. Your travel bucket list remsembles mine much :D. I also want to vist Dubai, Cuba, Greece and Maldives. Anjd surely will get there someday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Greece and Maldives are also in my bucket list. Nice post. Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm obsessed with greece! which island looks best to you? I think i'd take any!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. For me it's Cuba, Nepal, Bhutan, Colombia and Japan!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Maldives and Greece are on my bucket list too! Especially since they have all these gorgeous beaches. I hope you get to visit soon! Cannot wait for a travelogue and to-dos and of course some amazing pictures :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great list! My top bucket list is MALDIVES! Hoping to go there soon. Thanks for sharing ♥️ ♥️ By any chance you are interested on doing collaborations, you can check out the collaborations portal of Phlanx.com and connect with amazing brands!

    Xoxo,
    Tiffany

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Woow! You should visit Dubai! I think you will enjoy here :) especially the sunny days.

    RépondreSupprimer